Tuesday, June 25, 2013

If You Are The One 2's Poem

Just watched this movie a few days ago (because of my Uni's Subject-"Film China") and sincerely fell in love with one of the poem shown on the movie If You Are The One 2 (非诚无扰2) .This poem was recited by a girl on a "Life Farewell Party" of one of the actor that facing his death. A deeply touched yet unbounded love creates here...
anyway this poem wrote by a Buddhist named Tashi Ram Tutu.

见或不见 
(To Meet or Not to Meet)

你见,或者不见我
我就在那里
不悲不喜
(whether you meet me or not
i've been always there
neither sad nor happy)

你念,或者不念我
情就在那里
不来不去
(whether you miss me or not,
this feeling has been always there
neither come nor go)

你爱,或者不爱我
爱就在那里
不增不减
(whether you love me or not,
this love has been always there
neither growing nor fading)

你跟,或者不跟我
我的手就在你手里
不舍不弃
(whether you follow me or not
my hand has been in your hand
neither letting go nor leaving)

来我的怀里
或者
让我住进你的心里
(you come to my embrace
or
let me stay in your heart)

默然相爱
寂静欢喜
(loving each other silent
quietly and joyously)


No comments: