Sunday, April 18, 2010

branch! branch! branch! yeaaa ~

"YOU GET ME"

michelle branch










(giggled)


So I'm a little left of center
I'm a little out of tune
Some say I'm paranormal
So I just bend their spoon
Who wants to be ordinary
In a crazy, mixed-up world
I don't care what they're sayin'
As long as I'm your girl...




Hey, you are on my side!
And they, they just roll their eyes..



You get me 
When nobody understands 
You come and take the chance, baby 
You get me 
You look inside my wild mind 
Never knowing what you'll find 
And still you want me all the time 
Yeah, you do 
Yeah, you get me 


So what if I see the sunshine 
In the pouring rain
Some people think I'm crazy
But you say it's okay
You've seen my secret garden
Where all of my flowers grow 
In my imagination 
Anything goes 


I, I am all you want 
They, they just read me wrong 


You get me 


When nobody understands ..


You come and hold my hand, baby
You get me
You look inside my wild mind
Never knowing what you'll find
Still you want me all the time
Yeah, you do
'Cause you get me


Hey, you are on my side 
They, they just roll their eyes 
Yeah, yeah, yeah 


'Cause you get me 
When nobody understands 
You come and take the chance, baby 
You get me 

When none of the pieces fit 

You make sense of it 

You get me 

You look inside my wild mind 

Never knowing what you'll find 

And still I want you all the time 

Yeah, I do !!

'Cause you get me 
Yeah, oh, yeah, oh...


*eaa..
ini nih salah satu penyanyi favorit gw..
hope this song i can dedicate to someone
who deserve for it 
^^
anyhoo..
walopun udah lagu lama
but i love her songs!
all!*



No comments: